Wednesday, October 7, 2026

I Don't Believe You

 

I don't believe you when you say you want to prosecute all rapists

I don't believe you when you say let's kill all child predators

I don't believe you when you claim to stand with feminists

I don't believe you when you say you're an “ally”, because I know damn well you're not

It's all just a performance that you make so you can fool women into believing that she's safe with you

She's not.


I don't believe you when you say you're not racist

I don't believe you when you say Black Lives Matter

Because all those words are to you is a political slogan of a fad you grew out of 7 years ago

Have you ever been in a room where a white lawyer is trying to tell a Black family that a misdemeanor plea deal is the closest to justice they'll ever get?

Doesn't matter if the cops brutally murdered their father, their son, their brother, their best friend

The truth is that Black Lives don't matter enough to you

You play off your white guilt hoping that Black folk are dumb enough to buy your disingenuousness

All so you can feel better about yourself


I don't believe you when you say you care about integrity in journalism

I don't believe you when you say you just want better stories in media

I don't believe you why you cry about a lack of escapism

I don't believe you when you unironically use braindead buzz-words like “slop”

Or misappropriate and change the meaning of words that was never yours, like “woke”

Because you don't have an original thought in your head worth a damn


“Fucking PRONOUNS! Fucking GENDER AMBIGUITY! Fucking CURRENT DAY CALIFORNIAN SHIT!!!”


SHUT THE FUCK UP you whiny man-baby! The whole fucking world doesn't revolve around you!


I don't believe you when you say you want to protect women's sports

When you can't even name five cisgender women athletes without a Google search

Do you even watch women's sports? Demographically speaking, no, you don't.

If you really cared, you know that women's sports have a history of change the rules in order to stop Black women from outshining white women

If you really cared, you'd realize that transphobia in sports is just one more way white folks fuck over cisgender Black women

They're not trying to keep men out of women's sports, they're trying to rig the game so white girls don't don't have to compete at the same level as Black women

It's just easier to make it about trans people because discriminating against trans people is still socially acceptable


You say it for clout, you say it for clicks,

You say it to boost your TikTok numbers and get your YouTube monitized

You're not in the real fight, you never were

You change your Facebook profile pic instead of saying or doing anything that'd actually help

Just tell me you don't really care all that much

You play a role so you can believe that you're one of the “good” whites

So go ahead, carry on with your lies, I'll scrutinize all your alibis

Because I don't believe you when your words are all that you are

No comments:

Post a Comment