Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Fuck You Forever

 

Built upon a pyre of hatred so profound that it lit itself on fire without assistance

What kind of mercy could you possibly expect from the Devil Themself?

I extended to you the only measure of forgiveness you will ever earn

By getting as far away from you as I possibly could

And burned the map so you could never find me

I now take all the memories of you, the city that damned me, and the system that protected you

Douse it all with gasoline and burn it to the ground

Burn it all until nothing remains

No names, no faces, no signs to remind me that you ever were

Just ash, miles and miles of blacken and charred ash

To kick into the air and wash blow away with the wind

The way you should be, the dust of nothingness

Less than no one

Nonexistent

Gone forever.

Never to return.


Do you understand the mercy shown to you here?

As I burn only your memory and not your living flesh?

For all of your crimes against me, I could take it out in gallons of your blood

But instead, I accept your absence as penance enough

As long as you are, as far away from me as you could possibly be

A wondrous peace is extended to you

The closest you'll ever come to forgiveness

Because you haven't earned it

And if you're smart, you'll never try

Because I'll have enough gas and matches to set you ablaze

Just enough rope to hang you by your lying neck

To give you the mercy you are due – a painful, slow death

I don't want your apologies or restitution, they mean nothing to me

Your words and deeds have the value of counterfeit money

Even if I was stupid enough to accept your false currency

You could never print enough

You can never make things right. I don't want things to be made right, I want them to die.

I want those memories to die, and mostly, I want you to die

Tortured, engulfed in a flame that refuses to die

Until I am satisfied.

The fact that I allow you to exist apart from me in relative peace

Is the only concession I allow myself

This city, these people, they all deserve to die

Screaming and Burning Alive, trapped in their gilded cul de secs

“My daddy is a factory worker”

“My mommy is a secretary”

“And they're both on the school board”

“So I can assure that your entire life is shit for as long as you live here!”

And then you wonder why I act like a suicide bomber in my own community

Because I'm already dead. You saw to that a very long time ago

I'm only here to burn the last of the memories I want to see die

Hoping your name will be lost in the ashes, forgotten forever

No comments:

Post a Comment