Saturday, June 20, 2020

ASMR


Eyes wide shut
As I melt into her consciousness
A flooding rain of ambient sounds
Lulling me into a sense of waking sleep
Auditory erotica of the simplest kind
She speaks softy to me
As I drift into the silence
That exists in between her whispers
A tapping of alpha-keratin
Between my shoulders
Underneath my neck
The closest I've experienced to intimacy
In what feels like centuries
I've only ever wanted
Whatever of these sensations are real
To be the recipient
Of this unconditional love
Validation of this need
For physical contact
Combined with emotional support
If only this touch was real
Not through a monitor
But from a partner
I need these sounds to help me sleep
To simulate the melding
Of two souls as one
I need something deeper than sex
More encompassing than friendship
Something beyond real
That you can only find
In the silent moments
In between the noises
Of wind and hushed voices
Of shallow breathing
And softly-spoken affirmations
Love isn't something that you make
It's what exists between the lines
In the quiet things that no one ever knows
Where nothing
And everything
Intertwines


No comments:

Post a Comment