Saturday, June 20, 2020

Fraud


I've worked very hard for my zen
So, it should come
As no surprise
Whatsoever
That I have a rather low tolerance
For those who try
To throw off said zen
Your words
Have more power than you know
But your methods
More than your words
Were the most egregious
Of your sins

Put bluntly
You are a coward
And a fraud
And I have no use for either
Your false masks
The pageantry of pleasantry
These things
Mean nothing to me
And I have no intention
Of letting you skate free
On my watch
Ever again

I have a memory like an elephant
And hold grudges like a jackal
My words to you
Are like Wolverine's claws
Adamantium
Slashing through
Your false pretenses
With no forgiveness in sight
I am going to remember you
Your open cowardice
Your crude retorts
And I will strike hard upon you
The very moment
That you believe
You have regained
My good graces

Pray
That my memory of you dies
Before our paths
Ever cross again
No good will come to you
If
Perchance
I am to remember


No comments:

Post a Comment